We may consider select appropriate categories for the forum.
The following categories seems appropriate to me:
- Announcements: releases, user’s day, training sessions, conferences, sprints, call for papers.
- Python usage: how to use the Python interface of OpenTURNS, combine classes, tips, use OpenTURNS modules, installation on Linux/Windows/Mac, use conda, pip or Debian packages, UQ benchmarks.
- Use cases: OpenTURNS in applied engineering studies, including mechanical engineering, CFD, chemical engineering, link with other softwares (e.g. SALOME, Aster, Saturne, etc…).
- Developer’s corner: current development on the library on github, future developments, request new classes.
- Uncertainty methodology: theory of UQ, hypotheses, derivations, proofs, algorithms, bibliographical references, research papers.
Are there other categories which may be interesting?