Output value for OpenTURNSPythonFunction._exec_sample() method is not a 2d-sequence object

Hi, all
I have obtained the error:

Output value for OpenTURNSPythonFunction._exec_sample() method 
    is not a 2d-sequence object

This error came from simulation.py file. However, I do not know how to read this file and the meaning of this error.
I am using OpenTURNS to compute probability of failure. I am calling OpenSeesPy a finite element software written in Python. I have to take into account that structural analysis could not converge. How I could do it? With an exception (try except)
Thanks in advance
Luis

Hello,
How did you implement your Python function? The error is that your function should return 2d-sequences (something like numpy array with shape of size 2)

Hello,
As Sofiane says, this issue seems to be related to the output type and size of your Python code (i.e., the function that calls OpenSeesPy).
If you are using the OpenTURNSPythonFunction class (API documentation), you need to make sure the _exec() method returns an object of size 2 (e.g., list or numpy array). If you are using the PythonFunction class (API documentation), you need to be sure that the (actual) python function you provide as a constructor parameter returns an object of size 2.
If this does not help you solve this issue, would it be possible for you to share a small script that would allow us to reproduce the problem?
Cheers